E.Yu. BOBROVA1, Candidate of Sciences (Economics)
E.A. ZINOV’EVA2, Student
1 Higher School of Economics (20, Myasnitskaya Street, Moscow, 101000, Russian Federation)
2 National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (26, Yaroslavskoe Highway, Moscow, 129337, Russian Federation)
2. Zhuk P.M., Zhukov A.D. Regulatory legal framework for environmental assessment of construction materials: prospects for improvement. Ekologiya i promyshlennost’ Rossii. 2018. No. 4, pp. 52–57. (In Russian).
3. Fedyuk R.S., Mochalov A.V., Simonov V.A. Trends in the development of standards for the thermal protection of buildings in Russia. Vestnik inzhenernyi shkoly DVFU. 2012. No. 2 (11), рp. 39–44. (In Russian).
4. Horny M.I. Tekhnologiya iskusstvennyh poristyh zapolnitelej i keramiki [Technology of artificial porous aggregates and ceramics]. Moscow: Ecolit. 2016. 320 p.
5. Zhukov A.D., Orlova A.M., Naumova T.A., Nikushkina, T.P., Mayorova A.A. Ecological aspects of the formation of an insulating shell of buildings. Nauchnoe obozrenie. 2015. No. 7, рp. 209–212. (In Russian).
6. Zhukov A.D., Naumova N.V., Mustafayev R.M., Mayorova N.A. Modeling the properties of highly porous materials of the combined structure. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel’stvo. 2014. No. 7, рp. 48–51. (In Russian).
7. Ischuk M.K., Gogua OK, Frolova I.G. Features of the work of flexible connections in walls with a face layer of masonry. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2018. No. 7, рp. 40–44. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2018-761-7-40-44
8. Semenov A.A. Trends in the development of the brick industry and brick housing construction in Russia. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2018. No. 8, рp. 49–51. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2018-762-8-49-51
9. Development of the ceramic industry of Russia (Information). Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2018. No. 8, рp. 44–47. (In Russian).
For citation: Rubtsov O.I., Bobrova E.Yu., Zhukov A.D., Zinov’eva E.A. Ceramic brick, stones and the full brick walls. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2019. No. 9, pp. 8–13. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2019-774-9-8-1