1 Orenburg State University (13, Avenue Pobedy, Orenburg, 460018, Russian Federation)
2 Buzuluk Humanitarian-Technological Institute (branch) of OSU (35, Rabochaya Street, Buzuluk, Orenburg region, 461040, Russian Federation)
2. Yacenko N.D., Zubekhin A.P., Rat’kova V.P. The influence of CaO on the structure and phase composition of ceramic tiles. Materials of the International scientific-practical conference. Rostov-on-Don: RSSU. 1997, pp. 47–48. (In Russian).
3. Gurieva V.A., Dubinetskiy V.V., Vdovin K.M., Butrimova N.V. Wall ceramic on the basis of highly calcined raw materials of Orenburzhye. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2016. No. 12, pp. 55–58. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2016-744-12-55-59
4. Gurieva V.A., Dubineckij V.V., Butrimova N.V., Doroshin A.V., Vdovin K.M. Ecological and economic effect of the use of oil sludge in the production of ceramic bricks. Mezhdunarodnyj nauchno-issledovatel’skij zhurnal. 2016. No. 11, pp. 50–52. (In Russian).
5. Gurieva V.A., Doroshin A.V., Andreeva Yu.E. Wall ceramics based on low-grade aluminosilicate raw materials and anthropogenic additives. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel’stvo. 2017. No. 11, pp. 50–55. (In Russian).
6. Guryeva V.A., Doroshin A.V., Dubinetskij V.V. Sludge of the fuel-energy and oil-producing complex in the production of wall ceramic products. Materials Science Forum Submitted «FarEastCon-2018»: 2018-10-19. Vol. 945, pp 1036–1042.
7. Pavlov V.F. Influence of alkali, alkaline-earth oxides and their mixtures on the change in viscosity of ceramic masses during their firing. Tr. NIIStrojkeramiki. 1973. No. 38, pp. 20–26. (In Russian).
8. Chumachenko N.G., Tyurnikov V.V. The possibility of the formation of solid solutions during the firing of ceramic materials. Gradostroitel’stvo i arhitektura. 2016. No. 2 (23), pp. 43–47. (In Russian).
9. Ovchinnikov N.L., Arbuznikov V.V., Kapinos A.P. et al. Effect of mechanical activation of montmorillonite on the intercalation efficiency of polyhydroxyaluminum cations in the formation of pillar structure. Nanotechnologies in Russia. 2015. Vol. 10. Iss. 3–4, pp. 254–260. (In Russian).
10. Vasyanov G.P., Gorbachev B.F., Krasnikova E.V., Sadykov R.K., Kabirov R.R. Clay fusible ceramic raw materials of the Republic of Tatarstan (the state of the raw material base and experience in applying light-crystalline polymine clays). Georesursy. 2016. pp. 44–49. (In Russian).
11. Patent RF 2014136 Sposob vikhrevogo izmel’cheniya materiala [The method of vortex grinding material]. Ahramovich A.P., Kolos V.P., Malyshev A.A., Sorokin V.N. 1995. Byul. No. 4. 34 p. (In Russian).
12. Yatsenko N.D. Zubekhin A.P., Rat’kova V.P. Low-shrinkage ceramic tiles. Glass and Ceramics. 1998. Vol. 55. No. 7–8, pp. 255–257.
13. Stolboushkin A.Y., Berdov G.I., Vereshchagin V.I., Fomina O.A. Ceramic wall materials with matrix structure based on non-sintering stiff technogenic and natural raw materials. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction materials]. 2016. No. 8, pp. 19–24. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2016-740-8-19-24
14. Storozhenko G.I., Zavadskij V.F., Boldyrev G.V. The influence of the degree of dispersion of clay raw materials on its structure and technological properties. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel’stvo. 1998. No. 7, pp. 51–54. (In Russian).
For citation: Dubinetskiy V.V., Gur'eva V.A., Butrimova N.V. Features of preparation of charge with addition of carbonate-containing waste of drilling in production of ceramic bricks based on loam. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2019. No. 4, pp. 12–17. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2019-769-4-12-17 (In Russian).