1 Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (129337, Russia, Moscow, Yaroslavskoye Highway, 26)
2 Research Institute of Building Physics of Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Science (127238, Russia, Moscow, Lokomotivnyy Driveway, 21)
2. Gagarin V.G., Akhmetov V.K., Zubarev K.P. Graphical method for determination of maximum wetting plane position in enclosing structures of buildings. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2020. Vol. 753. 022046. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/753/2/022046
3. Zubarev K.P., Gagarin V.G. Experimental comparison of construction material vapor permeability in case of horizontal or vertical sample position. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2018. Vol. 463. 032082. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/463/3/032082
4. Gagarin V.G., Akhmetov V.K., Zubarev K.P. Moisture behavior calculation of single-layer enclosing structure by means of discrete-continuous method. MATEC Web of Conferences. 2018. Vol. 170. 03014. DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201817003014
5. Gagarin V.G., Akhmetov V.K., Zubarev K.P. The moisture regime calculation of single-layered enclosing. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2018. Vol. 456. 012105. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/456/1/012105
6. Gagarin V.G., Akhmetov V.K., Zubarev K.P. Mathematical model using discrete-continuous approach for moisture transfer in enclosing construction. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2018. Vol. 463. 022023. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/463/2/022023
7. Gagarin V.G., Akhmetov V.K., Zubarev K.P. Assessment of enclosing structure moisture regime using moisture potential theory. MATEC Web of Conferences. 2018. Vol. 193. 03053. https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819303053
8. Samarin O.D. Substantiation of the simplified method of determining heat losses through underground parts of building enclosures. Vestnik MGSU. 2016. No. 1, pp. 118–125. (In Russian).
9. Samarin O.D. Calculation of the temperature on the inner surface of the outer corner of the building with a modern level of protection. Izvestiya vy’sshikh uchebny’kh zavedenij. Stroitel’stvo. 2005. No. 8, pp. 52–56. (In Russian).
10. Malyavina E.G., Ivanov D.S. Definition of heat loss for undeground part of building by calculation of three-dimensional soil temperature pattern. Vestnik MGSU. 2011. No. 7, pp. 209–215. (In Russian).
11. Malyavina E.G., Ivanov D.S. Calculation of three-dimensional soil temperature pattern taking into account the soil freezing when determining heat loss. Vestnik MGSU. 2011. No. 3–1, pp. 371–376. (In Russian).
12. Gindoyan A.G., Grushko V.Ya., Sundukov I.Yu. Study of heat loss through floors on the ground. Construction physics in the XXI century: materials of science and technology. conf. / edited by I. L. Shubin. Moscow: NIISF RAASN. 2006, pp. 207–211. (In Russian).
13. Musorina T.A., Petrichenko M.R., Zaborova D.D., Gamayunova O.S. Determination of active and reactive thermal resistance of one-layer building envelopes. Vestnik MGSU. 2020. No. 8, pp. 1126–1134. (In Russian).
14. Musorina T.A., Zaborova D. D., Gamayunova O. S., Petrichenko M.R. Thermal resistance homogeneous enclosure structure. Problems of gas dynamics and heat and mass transfer in power plants: mat. XXII School-seminar of young scientists and specialists under the leadership of Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences A.I. Leontiev. Moscow: Chance. 2019, pp. 209–211. (In Russian).
15. Kozinets G.L., Loctionova E.A., Musorina T.A., Petrichenko M.R. Thermal resistance of homogeneous isotropic heat-conducting medium. Construction and industrial safety. Stroitel’stvo i tekhnogennaya bezopasnost’. 2019. No. 16, pp. 105–110. (In Russian).
16. Samarin O.D. Energy balance of civil buildings and possible directions of energy saving. Zhilishhnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2012. No. 8, pp. 2–4. (In Russian).
17. Samarin O.D. The periodic temperature oscillations in a cylindrical profile with a large thickness. Magazin of civil engineering. 2019. No. 1 (85), pp. 51–58.
18. Kornienko S.V. Problem of thermal protection of extremal walls of modern buildings. Internet-vestnik VolgGASU. Seriya: Polimatematicheskaya. 2013. No. 1, p. 13. (In Russian).
19. Pilipenko N.V., Lazurenko N.V. Method of determining the heat transfer resistance of enclosing structures of buildings for various purposes. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo Gosudarstvennogo Universiteta Informaczionny’kh tekhnologij, mekhaniki i optiki. 2006. No. 31, pp. 73–77. (In Russian).
20. Mogutov V.A. Generalization of the experience of field experimental surveys of housing and communal services facilities. Report of the NIISF RAASN. Moscow. 2005. (In Russian).
For citation: Zubarev K.P., Borodulina A.I., Gallyamova A.R. Theoretical and experimental methods for determining the heat transfer resistance. Literature review. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2021. No. 6, pp. 9–14. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2021-792-6-9-14