O.V. GRADOVA2, Head of Sector No. 42.1 “Acoustic materials and structures”
1 Center for Expertise, Research and Testing in Construction (State Budgetary Institution “CEIIS” (13, Ryazanskiy Prospect, Moscow, 109052, Russian Federation)
2 Research Institute of Building Physics, Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences (21, Lokomotivnyi proezd, Moscow, 127238, Russian Federation)
2. Boganik A.G. Effective structures for additional sound insulation of premises. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2004. No. 10, pp. 18–21. (In Russian).
3. Bogolepov I.I. Increase of sound insulation of double-walled structures due to the use of sound-insulating bridges. Civil Engineering Journal. 2009. No. 2 (4), pp. 46–53. (In Russian).
4. Shubin I.L. Regulatory documents on energy saving and building acoustics, developed by NIISF RAASN. Byulleten’ stroitel’noy tekhniki. 2012. No. 2, pp. 7–13. (In Russian).
5. Spiridonov A.V., Tsukernikov I.E., Shubin I.L. Monitoring and analysis of normative documents in the field of indoor climate of premises and protection from harmful influences. Part 3. Acoustic factors (noise, vibration, infrasound, ultrasound). Byulleten’ stroitel’noy tekhniki. 2016. No. 6, pp. 8–11. (In Russian).
6. Angelov V.L., Porozhenko M.A. Assessment and regulation of sound insulation of building envelopes. Academia. Arkhitektura i stroitel’stvo. 2010. No. 3, pp. 170–174. (In Russian).
7. Abramov M.A. A new series of panel houses up to 25 floors. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construc-tion]. 2013. No. 3, pp. 9–15. (In Russian).
8. Moiser F. Ten parameters for typical houses. features and prospects of panel housing construction in the XXI century. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2015. No. 5, pp. 52–55. (In Russian).
9. Fedyunina T.V., Materinsky S.V. Monolithic construction as the most advanced technology in the construction industry. Innovative science and modern society. Collection of articles of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. Ufa. 2014, pp. 72–74. (In Russian).
10. Korovyakov V.F. The role of scientific and technical support of construction in improving the quality of monolithic construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel’stvo. 2014. No. 5, pp. 34–36. (In Russian).
11. Andzhelov V.L., Angelov L.V. Sound insulation of interfloor ceilings of modern large-panel buildings. Materials of the international scientific-practical conference “Energy saving and ecology in construction and housing and communal services, transport and industrial ecology”. Moscow-Budva. 2010, pp. 195–197. (In Russian).
12. Kryshov S.I. Problems of sound insulation of buildings under construction. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2017. No. 6, pp. 8–10. (In Russian).
For citation: Kryshov S.I., Kotelnikov D.E., Gradova O.V. Problems of sound insulation of inter-floor floors in panel buildings and the application of the law of mass. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2021. No. 6, pp. 30–32. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2021-792-6-30-32