V.I. GOLOVANOV3, Doctor of Sciences Engineering;
A.A. LAZAREV4, Candidate of Sciences (Engineering);
M.V. TOROPOVA4, Candidate of Sciences (Engineering);
1 National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (26, Yaroslavskoe Highway, Moscow, 129337, Russian Federation)
2 Volga State Technological University (3, Lenin Square, Yoshkar-Ola, 424000, Russian Federation)
3 All-Russian Research Institute for Fire Protection of the Ministry of Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters (12, microdistrict VNIIPO, Balashikha, Moscow Region, 143903, Russian Federation)
4 Ivanovo Fire and Rescue Academy of the State Fire Service of the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters (33, Stroiteley avenue, Ivanovo, 153040, Russian Federation)
5 Ivanovo State Polytechnical University (21, Sheremetevsky Avenue, Ivanovo, 153000, Russian Federation)
2. State report “On the state of protection of the population and territories of the Russian Federation from natural and man-made emergencies in 2018”. Moscow: EMERCOM of Russia. 2019. 344 p. (In Russian).
3. Koshmarov Y. A. Teplotekhnika [Heat engineering]. Moscow: IKTS “Akademkniga”. 2006. 501 p.
4. Roitman M.Y., Komissarov E.P., Pchelintsev V.A. Pozharnaya profilaktika v stroitel’stve [Fire prevention in construction]. Moscow: Stroizdat. 1978. 368 p.
5. Kozlachkov V.I., Yagodka E.A., Voloshenko A.A. Assessment of fire breaks taking into account the impact of heat flow on property. Tekhnologii tekhnosfernoy bezopasnosti. 2016. No. 3 (67), pp. 40–44. (In Russian).
6. Kozlachkov V.I., Yagodka E.A. Operativnaya obrabotka informatsii pri otsenke ugrozy prichineniya vreda luchistym teplom: monografiya [Operational processing of information when assessing the threat of harm by radiant heat: monograph]. Moscow: Academy of GPS EMERCOM of Russia. 2013. 228 p.
7. Kozlachkov V. I., Lobaev I. A., Voloshenko A. A. the Problem of fire risk assessment when applying fire safety requirements to limit the spread of fire. Tekhnologii tekhnosfernoy bezopasnosti. 2016. No. 2 (66), pp. 79–81. (In Russian).
8. Goman P.N., Sobolevskaya E.S. Development of a program for calculating the intensity of thermal radiation in a fire. Tekhnologii tekhnosfernoy bezopasnosti. 2016. No. 1 (65), pp. 250–257. (In Russian).
9. Fedosov S., Vatin N., Lazarev A., Malichenko V., Toropova M. The fire-resistant construction for building safety. Proceedings of EECE 2019. EECE 2019. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering. 2020. Vol. 70. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-42351-3_28
10. Lazarev A.A., Konovalenko E.P., Kutepov A.S. Aspects of interaction of local self-government bodies in the spring-summer fire-dangerous period. Collection of materials of the II interuniversity scientific and practical conference “Modern fire-safe materials and technologies”, dedicated To the year of fire protection of Russia. Ivanovo. 2016, pp. 72–74. (In Russian).
11. Lazarev A.A., Konovalenko E.P. Results of checking fire-fighting water supply in the borders of settlements of the Ivanovo region. Topical issues of improvement of engineering systems to ensure fire safety of objects. Material of the III all-Russian scientific-practical conference dedicated to the Year of fire protection. Ivanovo. 2016, pp. 64–65. (In Russian).
12. Gold N., Gogolev A.V., Chistyakov V. S. Trends in the strategy of development of low housing construction in USA. Vestnik Saratovskogo gosudarstvennogo sotsial’no-ekonomicheskogo universiteta. 2017. No. 5 (69), pp. 54–59. (In Russian).
13. Fire in the United States 2008–2017. U.S. Fire Administration. URL: https://www.usfa.fema.gov/downloads/pdf/publications/fius20th.pdf
14. Detailed analysis of fires attended by fire and rescue services in England. URL: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/fire-statistics-great-britain
15. Manual for determining the limits of fire resistance of building structures, fire hazard parameters of materials. The procedure for the design of fire protection. JSC “SIC CONSTRUCTION”. Moscow: 2013. 45 p. (In Russian).
16. Kuznetsova I.S., Ryabchenkova V.G., Kornyushi-na M.P., Savrasov I.P., Vostrov M.S. Polypropylene fiber is an effective way to struggle with the explosion-like destruction of concrete in case of fire. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2018. No. 11, pp. 15–20. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2018-765-11-15-20 (In Russian).
17. Golovanov V.I., Pavlov V.V. Experimental studies of fire resistance of tunnel collector lining blocks. Pozharnaya bezopasnost’. 2011. No. 4, pp. 81–89. (In Russian).
18. Chen F.F., Zhu Y.J., Chen F., Dong L.Y., Yang R.L., Xiong, Z.C. Fire alarm wallpaper based on fire-resistant hydroxyapatite nanowire inorganic paper and graphene oxide thermosensitive sensor. ACS Nano. 2018. 12 (4), pp. 3159–3171. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsnano.8b00047
19. Demircilioğlu E., Teomete E., Schlangen E., Baeza F.J. Temperature and moisture effects on electrical resistance and strain sensitivity of smart concrete. Construction and Building Materials. 2019. Vol. 224, pp. 420–427. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2019.07.091
20. Chung D.D.L. Self-monitoring structural materials. Materials Science and Engineering R: Reports. 1998. Vol. 22 (2), pp. 57–78. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0927-796X(97)00021-1
For citation: Fedosov S.V., Golovanov V.I., Lazarev A.A., Toropova M.V., Malichenko V.G. On the problem of improving construction products that ensure fire safety of low-rise buildings. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2021. No. 3, pp. 57–63. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2021-789-3-57-63