1 Group of companies “Acoustic Group” (33, bldg. 2, Novokuznetskaya Street, Moscow, 115054, Russian Federation)
2 Research Institute of Building Physics of the Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction (21, Lokomotivniy Driveway, Moscow, 127238, Russian Federation)
3 “Acoustic Institute named after Academician N.N. Andreev” JSC (4, Shvernik Street, Moscow, 117036, Russian Federation)
4 Bauman Moscow state technical university (National research university of technology) (5, build. 1, 2nd Baumanskaya Street, Moscow, 105005, Russian Federation)
2. Chan P.C., Ho K.H., Kan K.K., et al. Evaluation of impulse noise criteria using human volunteer data. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 2001. Vol. 110 (4), pp. 1967–1975. DOI: 10.1121/1.1391243
3. SanPiN 1.2.3685-21. Hygienic standards and requirements for ensuring the safety and (or) harmlessness to humans of environmental factors. (In Russian).
4. Pfander F., Bongart H. Brinkman H., Kietz H. Danger of auditory impairment from impulse noise: A comparative study of the CHABA damage-risk criteria and those of the Federal Republic of Germany. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 1980. Vol. 67, pp. 628–633. DOI: 10.1121/1.383886
5. Logatkin S.M., Ryzhikov M.A., Kuznetsov M.S. Peculiarities of the impulse noise impact of small arms on the hearing organ under the conditions of using antinoise. Medico-biological and socio-psychological problems of safety in emergency situations. 2018. No. 4, pp. 84–89. (In Russian).
6. Anischenko E.B., Trankovskaya L.V., Kovalchuk V.K. Risk factors of health disorders of workers of departmental protection of railway transport. Gigiyena i sanitariya. 2015. Vol. 94. No. 4, pp. 39–44. (In Russian).
7. Kardous C.A., Willson R.D., Hayden C.S., Szlapa P., Murphy W.J., Reeves E.F. Noise exposure assessment and abatement strategies at an indoor firing range. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene. 2003. Vol. 18, pp. 629–636. DOI: 10.1080/10473220301409
8. Murphy W.J., Tubbs R.L. Assessment of noise exposure for indoor and outdoor firing ranges. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene. 2007. Vol. 4, pp. 688–697. DOI: 10.1080/15459620701537390
9. Murphy W.J., Kardous C.A. Noise abatement for indoor firing ranges. Noise Control Engineering Journal. 2010. Vol. 58 (4), pp. 345–356. DOI: 10.3397/1.3455050
10. Ivanov N.I. Inzhenernaya akustika. Teoriya i praktika bor’by s shumom [Engineering acoustics. Theory and practice of noise control]. Moscow: Lotos. 2013. 424 p.
11. Shcheviev Yu.P., Belous A.A. Analiticheskiye metody rascheta shumozashchitnykh konstruktsiy [Analytical methods for calculating noise protection structures]. Saint Petersburg: Polytechnic. 2002. 385 p.
12. Osipov G.L., Bobylev V.N., Borisov L.A. etc. Zvukoizolyatsiya i zvukopogloshcheniye [Sound insulation and sound absorption]. Moscow: OOO “AST Publishing House”, OOO “Astrel Publishing House”. 2004. 450 p.
13. Afonina O.A., Zhilina T.S. Methods for dealing with noise in residential buildings. In the collection: Actual problems of architecture, construction, ecology and energy conservation in Western Siberia. Collection of materials of the international scientific and practical conference. Tyumen State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. 2015, pp. 139–144.
14. Kochkin N.A., Shubin I.L. Study of the influence of ways of connecting the flexible plate with a space on soundproofing of enclosing structures when reconstructing buildings. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2019. No. 7, pp. 9–15. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0044-4472-2019-7-9-15
For citation: Kanev N.G., Fadeev A.S., Tsukernikov I.E. Evaluation of sound insulation of intense sources of pulsed noise by building structures in natural conditions. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2021. No. 6, pp. 25–29. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2021-792-6-25-29