A.Yu. OKUNEV1,2, Candidate of Science (Physics and Mathematics);
E.Yu. TSESHKOVSKAYA1, (Engineer)
1 Research Institute of Building Physics of the Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction (21, Lokomotivniy Driveway, Moscow, 127238, Russian Federation)
2 State University of Land Use Planning (15, Kazakova Street, Moscow, 105064, Russian Federation)
2. Gubernsky Yu.D., Litskevich V.K., Rakhmanin Yu.A., Kalinina N.V. Problem questions of hygiene of residential and public buildings and concept of development of studies for the future. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2012. No. 4, pp. 12–15. (In Russian).
3. WHO Indoor Air Quality Guidelines: Selected Pollutants. World Health Organization. 2011. https://www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/132957/e94535_exsumR.pdf
4. Ivanenko A.V. et al. Assessment of public health risk from exposure to atmospheric pollution in certain areas of the city of Moscow. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2017. No. 3. pp. 206–210. (In Russian).
5. Rahmanin Yu.A., Mihajlova R.I. Environment and health: priorities for preventive medicine. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2014. No. 5, pp. 5–9. (In Russian).
6. WHO newsletter. Ambient air quality and health. May 18, 2018.
7. WHO press release. World Health Organization. May 2, 2018 Geneva. https://www.who.int/ru/news/item/02-05-2018-9-out-of-10-people-worldwide-breathe-polluted-air-but-more-countries-are-taking-action
8. Zaripova L.R., Ivanov A.V., Tafeeva E.A. Internal environment and public health. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 2015. No. 5, p. 161 (In Russian).
9. Pogonysheva I.A., Pogonyshev D.A. Actual problems of the relationship between the environment and human health in the European Union. Literature review. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2019. No. 5, pp. 473–477. (In Russian). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18821/0016- 9900-2019-98-5-473-477
10. Gubernskij Yu.D., Fedoseeva V.N., Makoveckaya A.K., Kalinina N.V., Fedoskova T.G. Ecological and hygienic aspects of population sensitization in the living environment. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2017. No. 5, pp. 414–417. (In Russian). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18821/0016- 9900-2017-96-5-414-417
11. Stroganov V.F. Sagadeev E.V. Bio-damage to building materials. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2015. No. 5, pp. 5–9 (In Russian).
12. Erofeev V.T., Rodin A.I., Dergunova A.V., Suraeva E.N., Smirnov V.F., Bogatov A.D., Kaznacheev S.V., Karpushin S.N. Biological and climatic durability of cement composites. Academia. Arkhitektura i stroitel’stvo. 2016. No. 3, pp. 119–126. (In Russian).
13. Habarov V.B. Primenenie gazovoj hromatografii pri kontrole sanitarno-himicheskih harakteristik drevesiny sosny, beryozy i fanery iz shpona beryozy. Derevoobrabatyvayushchaya promyshlennost’. 2009. No. 1, pp. 14–18.
14. Khabarov V.B. Sanitary-chemical characteristics of composite wood-based materials and synthetic resins according to gas chromatography. Sorbtsionnye i khromatograficheskie protsessy. 2015. No. 2, pp. 196–215. (In Russian).
15. Nikiforova N.V., May I.V. To the problem of rationing the migration of formaldehyde from polymer - containing building, finishing materials and furniture. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2018. No. 1, pp. 43–49. (In Russian). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.18821/0016-9900-2018-97-1-43-49
16. Nikiforova N.V., May I.V., Evdoshenko V.S., Lu-zhetsky К.P., Otavina E.A. On the evolution of living conditions and health status of residents in precast framed houses of the micro-district Usolsky-2 (the city of Berezniki, the Perm region). Gigiena i sanitariya. 2017. No. 1, pp. 40–44 (In Russian).
17. Brodach M.M., Shilkin N.V. Creation of a safe human environment. Buildings are sick and buildings are healthy. Energosberezhenie. 2021. No. 1, pp. 1–11. (In Russian).
18. Gorbanev S.A., Mozzhuhina N.A., Eryomin G.B., Noskov S.N., Karelin A.O., Vyuchejskaya D.S., Kopytenkova O.I., Badaeva E.A. On the substantiation of proposals for changes and additions to the sanitary and epidemiological requirements for living conditions in residential buildings and premises. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2019. No. 7, pp. 707–712. (In Russian). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18821/0016-9900-2019-98-7-707-712
19. Volkova N.G., Levin E.V. Okunev A.Y., et al. Clarification of the microclimate of residential and public buildings. Report on research. No. G.R. AAAA-A19-119062790104-6. M.: NIISF RAASN. 2019. 230 p. (In Russian).
20. Levin E.V., Okunev A.Yu. Air quality in residential and public buildings. Ventilation air exchange role. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2020. No. 7, pp. 41–51. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0044-4472-2020-7-41-51
21. Levin E.V. Okunev A.Y. About normalizing air quality in rooms of residential and public buildings. BST. 2020. No. 6. pp. 60–63. (In Russian).
For citation: Levin E.V, Okunev A.Yu, Tseshkovskaya E.Yu. Ecology of premises. Influence of building and finishing materials. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2021. No. 6, pp. 41–46. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2021-792-6-41-46