N.V. Mel’nikov Institute of Comprehensive Exploitation of Mineral Resources, Russian Academy of Sciences (4, Kryukovsky tupik, Moscow, 111020, Russian Federation)
2. Telichenko V.I., Oreshkin D.V. Materials science aspects of geo-ecological and environmental safety in construction. Ecology of urbanized territories. Ekologiya urbanizirovannykh territoriy. 2015. No. 2, pp. 31–33. (In Russian).
3. Meshcheryakov Yu.G., Kolev N.A., Fedorov S.V., Suchkov V.P. Production of granulated phosphogypsum for the cement industry and building products. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2009. No. 5, pp. 104–106. (In Russian).
4. Chanturia V.A., Chaplygin N.N., Vigdergauz V.E. The strategy of reducing, recycling and recycling of mining waste in research of the Russian Academy of Sciences Proceedings of the international meeting “Modern problems of complex processing of natural and man-made mineral raw materials” (Plaksinsky readings-2005). Saint Petersburg: Roza Mira. 2005, pp. 230–235.
5. Trubetskoy K.N., Kaplunov D.R. and others. Kompleksnoe osvoenie mestorozhdenii i glubokaya pererabotka mineral’nogo syr’ya [Integrated development of deposits and deep processing of mineral raw materials]. Moscow: Nauka. 2010. 437 p.
6. Chaplygin N.N. Osnovaniya ekologicheskoi teorii kompleksnogo osvoeniya nedr [The basis of the ecological theory of integrated development of mineral resources]. Moscow: IPKON RAN. 2006. 102 p.
7. Ekologicheski orientirovannaya pererabotka gornopromyshlennykh otkhodov [Environmentally oriented processing of mining waste] / Chanturia V.A. end as., Ed. V.A. Chanturia and I.V. Shadrunova, Moscow: Sputnik+. 2018, 210 p.
8. Oreshkin D.V., Papichev V.I., Zemlyanushnov D.Yu., Popov P.V. Ecological problems of the territories in the mining process and the processing of marble, their solutions. Gornyy Zhurnal. 2018. V. 40. No. 1, pp. 88–91. DOI: 10.17580/gzh.2018.01.16. (In Russian).
9. Zemlyanushnov D.Yu., Sokov V.N., Oreshkin DV, Skanavi N.A. Utilization of fine wastes of marble processing in the production of facial ceramics. Herald of ISTU. Vestnik IRGTU. 2014. No. 9 (92), pp. 122–126. (In Russian).
10. Zemlyanushnov D.Yu., Sokov V.N., Oreshkin D.V. The use of fine wastes of marble processing in the technology of facing ceramics. Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the Volga region. Nauchno-tehnicheskii vestnik Povolgiya. 2014. No. 4, pp. 108–114. (In Russian).
11. Zemlyanushnov D.Yu., Sokov V.N., Oreshkin D.V. Ecological and economic aspects of the use of fine marble waste in the production of ceramic facing materials. Vestnik MGSU. 2014. No. 8, pp. 118–126. DOI: 10.22227/1997-0935.2014.8. (In Russian)
12. Moumouni A., Goki N.G. Chaanda M.S. Geological Exploration of Marble Deposits in Toto Area, Nasarawa State, Nigeria. Natural Resources. 2016. No. 7, pp. 83–92. http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/nr.2016.72008
13. Rekus I.G., Shorina O.S. Fundamentals of ecology and environmental management. Moscow: Publishing House of MGUP. 2012. 146 p.
14. Oreshkin D.V., Sakharov G.P., Chebotaev A.N., Kurbatova A.S. Geoecological problems of disposal of drill cuttings in Yamal. Vestnik MGSU. 2012. No. 2, pp. 125–129. DOI: 10.22227/1997-0935.2012.2. (In Russian).
15. Oreshkin D.V., Chebotarev A.N., Perfilov V.A. Disposal of drilling sludge in the production of building materials. Procedia Engineering. 2015. Vol. 111, pp. 607–611.
16. Chebotaev A.N. The possibility of disposal of drill cuttings from the Bovanenkovskoye field in the production of building materials. Construction of oil and gas wells on land and at sea. Stroitel’stvo neftyanykh i gazovykh skvazhin na sushe i na more. 2015. No. 9, pp. 25–28. (In Russian).
17. Epiphany V.I. Achievements and problems of exploration and fuel and energy complex of Russia. Drilling and oil. Bureniye i neft’ .2013. No. 3, pp. 3–7. (In Russian).
For citation: Oreshkin D.V., Shadrunova I.V., Chekushina T.V., Proshlyakov A.N. Disposal of waste marble and drill cuttings in the production of building materials.. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2019. No. 4, pp. 65–72. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2019-769-4-65-72 (In Russian).