N.I. KARPENKO1, Doctor of Sciences (Engineering), Professor, Academician of RAACS
V.T. EROFEEV2, Doctor of Sciences (Engineering), Academician of RAACS
O.V.TARAKANOV3, Doctor of Sciences (Engineering)
V.I. KONDRASHCHENKO4, Doctor of Sciences (Engineering)
A.G. KESARIYSKIY5, Candidate of Sciences
1 Russian Academy of Architecture of Construction Sciences (24, Bolshaya Dmitrovka Street, Moscow, 107031, Russian Federation)
2 National Research N.P. Ogarev Mordovia State University (68, Bolshevistskaya Street, Saransk, 4Republic of Mordovia, 30005, Russian Federation)
3 Penza State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (28, Germana Titova Street, Penza, 440028, Russian Federation)
4 Russian University of Transport (MIIT) (9, build. 9, Obraztsova Street, Moscow, 127994, Russian Federation)
5 LLC Laboratory of Complex Technologies (1a, Iskraskaya Street, Dnepropetrovsk region, Pavlograd, 51412, Ukraine)
2. Falikman V.R., Sorokin Yu.V., Kalashnikov O.O. Construction and technical properties of particularly high-strength quick-hardening concrete. Beton i zhelezobeton. 2004. No. 5, pp. 5–10. (In Russian).
3. Silver Deo. Aspects of the use of non-metallic fiber. The study of the use of fiber for concrete products. CPI – International Concrete Production. 2011. No. 4, pp. 46–56. (In Russian).
4. Lesovik R.V., Klyuyev S.V., Klyuyev A.V., Netrebenko A.V., Yerofeyev V.T., Durachenko A.V. Fine-grain concrete reinforced by polypropylene fiber. Research Journal of Applied Sciences. 2015. Vol. 10. Iss. 10, pp. 624–628 DOI: 10.3923/rjasci.2015.624.628
5. Erofeev V.T. Frame construction composites for buildings and structures in aggressive environments. Procedia Engineering. 2016. Vol. 165, pp. 1444–1447. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2016.11.877
6. Kalashnikov V.I. Through the rational rheology of the future of concrete. Part 3. From high-strength and extra-high-strength concrete of the future to superplasticized general-purpose concrete of the present. Tekhnologii betonov. 2008. No. 1, pp. 22–26. (In Russian).
7. Kalashnikov V.I., Erofeev V.T., Tarakanov O.V. Suspension-filled concrete mixes for new generation powder-activated concrete. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedenii. Stroitel’stvo. 2016. No. 4 (688), pp. 30–37. (In Russian).
8. Kalashnikov V.I., Erofeev V.T., Tarakanov O.V., Arkhipov V.P. The concept of strategic development of plasticized powder-activated concrete of a new generation. High-strength cement concrete: technology, construction, economics (VPB-2016): Collection of abstracts of international reports. scientific and technical conference. Kazan. 2016, p. 36.
9. Gulyaeva E.V., Erofeeva I.V., Kalashnikov V.I., Petukhov A.V. Effect of water content, type of superplasticizer and hyperplasticizer on the spreadability of suspensions and strength properties of cement stone. Molodoi uchenyi. 2014. No. 19, pp. 191–194. (In Russian).
10. Gulyaeva E.V., Erofeeva I.V., Kalashnikov V.I., Petukhov A.V. The effect of reactive additives on the strength properties of plasticized cement stone. Molodoi uchenyi. 2014. No. 19, pp. 194–196. (In Russian).
11. Moroz M.N., Kalashnikov V.I., Erofeeva I.V. Effective new generation concretes with low specific cement consumption per unit of strength Molodoi uchenyi. 2015. No. 6, pp. 189–191. (In Russian).
12. Kalashnikov V.I., Volodin V.M., Moroz M.N., Erofeeva I.V., Petukhov A.V. Super and hyperplasticizers. Silica fume. New generation concrete with low specific cement consumption per unit of strength. Molodoi uchenyi. 2014. No. 19, pp. 207–210. (In Russian).
13. Kalashnikov V.I., Erofeeva I.V., Volodin V.M., Abramov D.A. High-performance self-compacting powder-activated sand concrete and fiber concrete. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 2015. No. 1–2. https://www.science-education.ru/pdf/2015/1-2/237.pdf (In Russian).
14. Erofeev V.T., Cherkasov V.D., Emel’yanov D.V., Erofeeva I.V. Impact strength of cement composites. Academia. Arkhitektura i stroitel’stvo. 2017. No. 4, pp. 89–94. (In Russian).
15. Erofeeva I.V. Biostability of carbonate-quartz composites. Vestnik of BSTU named after V.G. Shukhov. 2018. No. 6, pp. 28–32. (In Russian).
16. Kalashnikov V.I. Terminology of science of new generation of concrete. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2011. No. 3, pp. 103–106. (In Russian).
17. Erofeeva I.V. Physico-mechanical properties, biological and climatic resistance of powder-activated concrete. Dis ... Candidate of Sciences (Engineering). Penza 2018.318 p. (In Russian).
18. Chernyshev E.M., Potamoshneva N.D., Artamonova O.V., Slavcheva G.S., Korotkikh D.N., Makeev A.I. Applications of nanochemistry in the technology of solid-phase building materials: scientific and engineering problem, directions and examples of implementation. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]/ 2008. No. 2, pp. 32–36. (In Russian).
19. Maksimova I.N., Makridin N.I., Erofeev V.T., Skachkov Yu.P. Prochnost’ i parametry razrusheniya tsementnykh kompozitov [Strength and fracture parameters of cement composites]. Saransk: Publishing House of Mordov University. 2015.360 p.
20. Korotkikh D.N. Patterns of destruction of the structure of high-strength cement concrete based on the analysis of complete equilibrium diagrams of their deformation (part 1). Vestnik of the Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Series: Construction and Architecture. 2012. Vol. 26, pp. 56–67. (In Russian).
21. Bazhenov Yu.M., Chernyshov E.M., Korotkikh D.N. Designing of modern concrete structures: determining principles and technological platforms. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2014. No. 3, pp. 6–14. (In Russian).
22. Kaprielov S.S., Shenfel’d A.V., Krivoborodov Yu.R. Beton i zhelezobeton. 1992. No. 7, pp. 4–7. (In Russian).
23. Kaprielov S.S., Chilin I.A. Ultra-high-strength self-compacting fiber-reinforced concrete for monolithic structures. Concrete and reinforced concrete – a look into the future: scientific papers of the III All-Russian (II International) conference on concrete and reinforced concrete. Vol. 3. Moscow. May 12–16, 2014, pp. 158–164. (In Russian).
24. Korotkikh D. N., Kesariiskii A.G. Laser holographic interferometry study of the process of crack formation during the destruction of high-strength concrete. Vіsnik DonNABA. 2011. No. 4 (90), pp. 32–39. (In Russian).
25. Korotkikh. D.N. Treshchinostoikost’ sovremennykh tsementnykh betonov (problemy materialovedeniya i tekhnologii): monografiya [Crack resistance of modern cement concrete (problems of materials science and technology): monograph. Voronezh: Voronezh GASU. 2014. 141 p.
26. Akchurin T.K., Ushakov A.V. Teoreticheskie i metodologicheskie voprosy opredeleniya kharakteristik treshchinostoikosti betona pri staticheskom pogruzhenii [Theoretical and methodological issues of determining the characteristics of crack resistance of concrete with static immersion.]. Volgograd: VolgGASU Publishing house. 2005. 408 p.
For citation: Travush V.I., Karpenko N.I., Erofeev V.T., Erofeeva I.V., Tarakanov O.V., Kondrashchenko V.I., Kesariyskiy A.G. The study of crack resistance of concretes of a new generation. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2019. No. 10, pp. 3–11. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2019-775-10-3-11