1 Research Institute of Building Physics of RAACS (21, Lokomotivniy Driveway, Moscow, 127238, Russian Federation)
2 Institute of Mechanics Lomonosov Moscow State University (1, Michurinsky Avenue, Moscow, 119192, Russian Federation)
3 National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (26, Yaroslavskoe Highway, Moscow, 129337, Russian Federation)
2. Gagarin V.G. Theory of state and moisture transfer in building materials and heat-shielding properties of enclosing structures of buildings. Doctor diss. (Engineering). Moscow. 2000. 396 p. (In Russian).
3. Pastushkov P.P. On the problems of determining the thermal conductivity of building materials. Stroitel’nye materialy [Construction Materials]. 2019. No. 4, pp. 28–31. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2019-769-4-57-63 (In Russian).
4. Kupriyanov V.N., YUzmuhametov A.M., Safin I.SH. The effect of moisture on the thermal conductivity of wall materials. State of the matter. Izvestiya Kazanskogo gosudarstvennogo arhitekturno-stroitel’nogo universiteta. 2017. No. 1 (39), pp. 102–110. (In Russian).
5. Kiselyov I.YA. Influence of the equilibrium sorption moisture of building materials on the heat transfer resistance of external building envelopes. Zhilishchnoye stroitel’stvo. 2013. No. 6, pp. 39–40. (In Russian).
6. Gagarin V.G., Pastushkov P.P. Determination of the calculated moisture content of building materials. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel’stvo. 2015. No. 8, pp. 28–33. (In Russian).
7. Gagarin V.G., Pastushkov P.P., Reutova N.A. On the question of the appointment of the calculated moisture of building materials for sorption isotherm. Stroitel’stvo i rekonstrukcija. 2015. No. 4 (60), pp. 152–155. (In Russian).
8. Gagarin V.G., Mekhnetsov I.A., Ivakina Yu.Yu. Water vapor sorption by materials of heat-insulating plates manufactured by URSA EURASIA. Stroitel’nye materialy [Construction Materials]. 2007. No. 10, pp. 41–50. (In Russian).
9. Kiselev I.YA. Improving the accuracy of determining the thermophysical properties of insulating building materials with regard to their structure and characteristics of operational impacts. Doctor diss. (Engineering). Moscow. 2006. 366 p. (In Russian).
10. Gagarin V.G. On the modification of the t-method for determining the specific surface of macro- and mesoporous adsorbents. Zhurnal fizicheskoy khimii. 1985. Vol. 59. No. 5, pp. 1838–1839. (In Russian).
For citation: Gagarin V.G., Pastushkov P.P. Sorption of water vapor materials of mineral wool products of modern manufacture. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2019. No. 6, pp. 40–43. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2019-771-6-40-43