H.G.H. AL-SURRAYVI, Magister
Lipetsk State Technical University (30, Moskovskaya Street, Lipetsk, 398055, Russian Federation)
2. Goncharova M.A., Karaseva O.V., Gorin R.A. The formation of composite curing systems based on technogenic raw materials. Solid State Phenomena. Vol. 284, pp. 1058–1062. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/SSP.284.1058.
3. Gusev B.V., Zagurskii V.A. Vtorichnoe ispol’zovanie betonov [Recycling of concrete]. Moscow: Stroyizdat. 1988. 97 p.
4. Rekomendatsii po primeneniyu produktov pererabotki nekonditsionnykh betonnykh i zhelezobetonnykh izdelii [Recommendations for the use of non-standard concrete and reinforced concrete products]. Moscow: NIIZhB Gosstroya SSSR. 1984. 10 p.
5. Popov K.N., Kaddo M.B., Kul’kov O.V. Otsenka kachestva stroitel’nykh materialov [Quality assessment of construction materials]. Moscow: ASV. 1999. 240 p.
6. Vaisberg L.A., Kameneva E.E. Study of composition and physical and mechanical properties of secondary crushed concrete stone. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2014. No. 6, pp. 41–45. (In Russian).
7. Efimenko A.Z. Building waste from demolition of buildings – raw materials for low-waste technologies. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2010. No. 12, pp. 73–75. (In Russian).
8. Goncharova M.A. Sistemy tverdeniya i stroitel’nye kompozity na osnove konverternykh shlakov [Hardening Systems and Converter Slag Building Composites]. Voronezh: VGASU. 2012. 138 p.
9. Murtazaev S.-A.Yu. Forming the cost of building composites produced using ceramic brick battle. Ekonomika i upravlenie. 2012. No. 2(87), p. 100. (In Russian).
10. Korovkin M.O. Use of crushed concrete scrap as aggregate for self-compacting concrete. Inzhenernyi vestnik Dona. 2015. No. 3, p. 85 (In Russian).
11. Magsumov A.N., Sharipyanov N.M. Use of concrete scrap as coarse aggregate for concrete mix production. Simvol nauki. 2018. No. 6, pp. 29–33. (In Russian).
12. Ovcharenko G.I., Sadrasheva A.O., Viktorov A.V., Korobtsov I.A. Theoretical aspects of contact hardening of concrete scrap. Resursoenergoeffektivnye tekhnologii v stroitel’nom komplekse regiona. 2018. No. 9, pp. 248–251. (In Russian).
13. Bedov A.I., Tkach E.V., Pakhratdinov A.A. Issues of concrete scrap waste disposal for production of coarse aggregate in production of reinforced concrete bending elements. Vestnik MGSU. 2016. No. 7, pp. 91–100. (In Russian).
14. Shevchenko V.A., Shatrova S.A. Study of the possibility of obtaining aggregate for concrete from concrete scrap. Epokha nauki. 2017. No. 9, pp. 178–182. (In Russian).
15. Goncharova M.A., Korneev A.D., Karaseva O.V. Prerequisites for hydraulic activity by converter slags. Vestnik TsTO RAASN. Vypusk 14: Sbornik nauchnykh statei. Lipetsk: LGTU. 2015, pp. 231–238. (In Russian).
16. Murtazaev S.-A.Yu., Saidumov M.S., Alaskhanov A.Kh. Concrete of fine-grained structure on the basis of recycling of eliminations of crushing of concrete scrap. High Technologies and Innovations: Collection of reports of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. Groznyi. 2016, pp. 279–286. (In Russian).
17. Narut’ V.V., Larsen O.A. Quality assessment of concrete scrap crushing products for its application in concrete technology. BST: Byulleten’ stroitel’noi tekhniki. 2018. No. 10 (1010), pp. 47–49. (In Russian).
18. Goncharova M.A., Ivashkin A.N., Simbaev V.V. Development of optimal silicate concrete compositions using local raw materials. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2016. No. 9, pp. 6–8. (In Russian).
19. Goncharova M.A., Simbaev V.V., Karaseva O.V. Optimization of fine-grained concrete composition in order to improve the quality of units front surfase: Solid State Phenomena. Vol. 284, pp. 1052–1057. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/SSP.284.1052.
20. Zagorulko M.G. The application of metallurgical technogenic products as raw materials for road construction materials. The Turkish Online Journal of Art and Communication TOJDAC, March 2018 Special Edition, pp. 285–290.
For citation: Goncharova M.A., Borkov P.V., Al-Surrayvi H.G.H. Recycling of large-capacity concrete and reinforced concrete waste in the context of realization of full life cycle contracts. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2019. No. 12, pp. 51–57. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2019-777-12-52-57