1 Kalashnikov Izhevsk State Technical University (7, Studencheskaya Street, Izhevsk, 426069, Russian Federation)
2 “KomAR” LLC (427966, Sarapul, Gogolya Street, 40)
2. SP 327.1325800.2017. Walls external with a front brick layer. Rules of design, operation and repair. Moscow: Standartinform. 2017. 33 p. (In Russian).
3. SP 70.13330.2012. The bearing and enclosing structures. The revised edition Construction Norms and Regulations 3.03.01–87 (with changes No. 1, 3). Moscow: Standartinform. 2013. 205 p. (In Russian).
4. Sokolov B.S., Antakov A.B. Results of researches stone and reinforced of layings. Vestnik MGSU. 2014. No. 3, pp. 99–106. (In Russian).
5. Antakov A.B. Durability of the stone layings reinforced with composite grids. Uspehi sovremennogo estestvoznaniya. 2014. No. 7, pp. 116–120. (In Russian).
6. Antakov A.B., Plotnikov A.N., Pozdeev V.M. Bearing capacity of the stone laying reinforced by grids from basalt plastic fittings. In the collection: modern problems of calculating reinforced concrete structures, buildings and structures for emergency impacts, edited by A.G. Tamrazyana, D.G. Kopanitsy. 2016, pp. 15–21. (In Russian).
7. Sokolov. B.S., Antakov A.B. Results of pilot studies of layings with mesh reinforcing from composite materials. Vestnik grazdanskih inzenerov. 2017. No. 5 (64), pp. 62–65. (In Russian).
8. Buchkin A.B., Granovskii A.B., Ishuk M.K., Urin E.N., Koroleva E.N., Maksimova T.A., Nikishov E.I. Researches of grids composite polymeric for a stone laying and definition of rational scopes. Research report No. 76/2018 dated 02.03.2018 (FAA “Federal Center for Standardization, Standardization and Technical Conformity Assessment in Construction”) (In Russian).
9. Stepanova V.F., Falikman V.R., Buchkin A.V. Tasks and the prospects of application of composites in construction. In the collection of materials of the third scientific and technical conference “Actual problems of the theory and practice of the use of composite reinforcement in construction”. Izhevsk. 24 november 2016, pp. 55–73. (In Russian).
10. Nanni A., de Luca A., Jawaherizadeh H. Reinforced concrete with fiber reinforced plastic reinforcement rods. Mechanics and design. Taylor & Francis group. New York, 2014. 479 p.
11. Mechtcherine V., Schröfl C., Snoeck D., De Belie N., Klemm A.J., Almeida F.C.R., Ichimiya K., Moon J., Wyrzykowski M., Lura P., Toropovs N., Assmann A., Igarashi S.-I., De la Varga I., Erk K., Ribeiro A.B., Custódio J., Reinhardt H.W., Falikman V. Testing superabsorbent polymer (sap) sorption properties prior to implementation in concrete: results of a rilem round-robin test. Materials and structures. 2018. Vol. 51. No. 1, pp. 28. https://doi.org/10.1617/s11527-0018-1149-4
12. Sokolov B.S., Antakov A.B. A new approach to calculating of stone layings. Izvestiya Kazanskogo gosudarstvennogo arkhitekturno-stroitel’nogo universiteta. 2014. No. 3 (29), pp. 75–81. (In Russian).
13. Yoo D.-Y., Yoon Y.-S. A review on structural behavior, design, and application of ultra-high-performance fiber reinforced concrete. International journal of concrete structures and materials. 2016. No. 10 (2), pp. 125–142. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40069-016-0143-x
14. Staroverov V.D., Baroyev R.V., Tsurupa A.A., Krishtalevich A.K. Composite fittings: application problems. Vestnik grazhdanskikh inzhenerov. 2015. No. 3 (50), pp. 171–178. (In Russian).
15. Sokolov B.S., Antakov A.B. Theoretical bases of strengthening of stone layings. Zhilishhnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2017. No. 10, pp. 50–55. (In Russian).
Для цитирования: Begunova N.V., Vozmischev V.N. Possibilities of reinforcement of two-layer external brick masonry with composite mesh. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2019. No. 9, pp. 38–41. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2019-774-9-38-41