Ufa State Petroleum Technological University (1, Kosmonavtov Street, 450062, Ufa, Russian Federation)
2. Abdrakhimov V.Z., Abdrakhimova E.S. Khimiche-skaya tekhnologiya keramicheskogo kirpicha s ispolzovaniyem tekhnogennogo syrya. [Chemical technology of ceramic bricks using technogenic materials]. Samara: Publishing house of literature SamGASU. 2007. 431 p.
3. Denisov D.Yu., Abdrakhimov V.Z., Abdrakhimova E.S. The study of the phase composition of ceramic bricks based on low-melting clay and industrial waste at different firing temperatures. Bashkirskii khimicheskii zhurnal. 2009. Vol. 1. Book 3, pp. 43–47. (In Russian).
4. Derevyanko V.N., Kushnerova L.A., Grishko A.N. Structure and properties of ceramic bricks on the basis of man-made mineral systems. Bulletin of the Odessa Energy Academy of Construction and Architecture. 2016. Iss. 62, pp. 43–47. (In Ukrainian).
5. Kornilov A.V. The reasons for the different effects of lime clay on the strength properties of ceramics. Steklo I keramica. 2005. No. 12. pp. 30–32. (In Russian).
6. Dovzhenko I.G. Light-tone ceramic facing brick manufacture using ferrous-metallurgy by-products. Glass and Ceramics. 2011. Vol. 68. No. 7–8, pp. 247–249.
7. Guryeva V.A., Doroshin A.V. Building ceramics based on carbonate-containing raw materials. Solid State Phenomena. 2018. Vol. 284, pp. 910–915.
8. Goncharov Yu.I. Development of high-quality brick technology based on loams with elevated levels of calcium oxide. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2004. No. 2, pp. 46–47. (In Russian).
9. Kara-sal B.K. Improving the quality of ceramic products from low-grade clays by changing the parameters of the firing environment. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2004. No. 2, p. 29. (In Russian).
10. Vakalova T.V., Pogrebenkov V.M., Revva I.B. Prospects for expanding the domestic raw material base for construction ceramics due to the complex use of clay deposits. Vestnik nauki Sibiri. 2012. No. 1 (2), pp. 339–347. (In Russian).
11. Luzin V.P., Kornilov A.V., Syutin V.P., Morozov V.V., Luzina L.P., Samigullin R.R. The use of overburden and ore dressing wastes for the production of ceramic products. Vestnik Kazanskogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta. 2017. No. 10, pp. 34–37. (In Russian).
12. Avgustinik A.I. Keramika [Ceramics]. Leningrad: Stroyizdat. Leningrad branch. 1975. 592 р.
13. Gorshkov V.S., Timashev V.V., Savel’ev V.G. Metody fiziko-himicheskogo analiza vyazhushchih veshchestv [Methods of physico-chemical analysis of binders]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola. 1981. 335 p.
14. Yezersky V.A. Current technological solutions for the production of ceramic products. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2010. No. 4, pp. 28–30. (In Russian).
For citation: Shagigalin G.Yu., Fedorov P.A., Lomakina L.N. Physico-chemical aspects of the influence of raw material components on the quality of ceramic brick. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2019. No. 12, pp. 37–42. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2019-777-12-37-42