1 Belgorod State Technological University named after V.G. Shukhov (46, Kostyukova Street, Belgorod, 308012, Russian Federation)
2 “Zavod zhelezobetonnykh konstruktsii №1” OJSC (Plant of reinforced concrete structures) (5, Kommunalnaya Street, Belgorod, 308009, Russian Federation)
2. Rakhimbaev S.M., Tolypina N.M., Khakhaleva E.N. Influence of small filler from sand on efficiency of effect of additives-flux oil. Vestnik SibADI. 2016. No. 3, pp. 74–79. (In Russian).
3. Rakhimbaev S.M., Tolypina N.M., Karpacheva E.N. Role of the films adsorbed on a surface of particles of natural quartz sand in processes of plasticization of concrete mixes. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel’stvo. 2014. No. 8, pp. 15–18. (In Russian).
4. Alves J.A., Baldo J.B. The behavior of zeta potential of silica suspensions. New Journal of Glass and Ceramics. 2014. No. 4, pp. 29–37. DOI: 10.4236/njgc.2014.42004
5. Plugin A.N. Electroheterogeneous interactions when curing cement knitting. Doc. Diss. (Chemistry). Kharkiv. 1989. 282 p. (In Ukraine).
6. Ersoy B., Dikmen S., Uygunoğlu T., Icduygu M.G., Kavas T., Olgun A. Effect of mixing water types on the time-dependent zeta potential of Portland cement paste. Science and Engineering of Composite Materials. 2013. Vol. 20. Iss. 3, pp. 285–292. DOI: 10.1515/secm-2012-0099
7. Vovk A.I. Super softeners in concrete: analysis of chemistry of processes. Tekhnologiya betonov. 2007. No. 3, pp. 12–14. (In Russian).
8. Moulin P. Roques H. Zeta potential measurement of calcium carbonate. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 2003. 261. 115–126.
9. Minakov S.V. Influence of mineral additives on efficiency of softeners of cement systems. Theory and practice of increase in efficiency of construction materials. Materials III All-Russian conference of young scientists. Penza. 2008, pp. 124–127. (In Russian).
10. Rakhimbaev S.M., Minakov S.V. Influence of complex organo-mineral additives on properties of a cement stone. Vestnik donbasskoi natsional’noi akademii stroitel’stva i arkhitektury. 2010. No. 3 (83), pp. 43–45. (In Ukraine).
11. Rusanov A.I. Termodinamika poverkhnostnykh yavlenii [Thermodynamics of the superficial phenomena]. Leningrad: Publishing house Leningrad University. 1960. 181 p.
For citation: Rakhimbaev Sh.M., Tolypina N.M., Kosinova A.A., Khakhaleva E.N. Influence of electro-surface properties of mineral filler on frost resistance of powder concretes. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2019. No. 10, pp. 12–15. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2019-775-10-12-15