Siberian State Industrial University (42, Kirova Street, Novokuznetsk, 654007, Russian Federation)
2. Bondarenko V.M., Lyakhovich L.S., Khlevchuk V.R. and oth. About regulatory requirements for thermal shielding of buildings. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2001. No. 12, pp. 2–8. (In Russian).
3. Gorbunov G.I. The technology of Wall foamed Ceramic and heat-insulation Products. Krovel’nye i izolyatsionnye materialy [Roofing and insulation Materials]. 2005. No. 7, pp. 28–31. (In Russian).
4. Zhukov V.I., Evseev L.D. Typical shortcomings of exterior insulation of buildings with foamed polystyrene. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2007. No. 6, pp 27–31. (In Russian).
5. Blazhko V.P. External sandwich walls of monolithic buildings with brick facing. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2009. No. 8, pp. 6–7. (In Russian).
6. Paruta V.A., Brynzin E.V., Grinfel’d G.I. Physical-mechanical design basics of plaster mortars for aerated concrete masonry. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2015. No. 8, pp 30–34. (In Russian).
7. Kudyakov, A.I., Koval’chuk A.A., Bondarenko T.Yu., Steshen-ko A.B. Process management of the life cycle of QMS products. Proceedings of the XVII International Scientific and Practical Conference. Tomsk: TPU, 2012, pp. 70–74. (In Russian).
8. Bazhenov Yu.M. Tekhnologiya betona [Concrete technology]. Moscow: Publisher ASV. 2011. 528 p. (In Russian).
9. Evtushenko E.I., Peretokina N.A. Preparation of cellular ceramic concrete based on highly concentrated binding suspensions. Izvestiya vys-shikh uchebnykh zavedenii. Stroitel’stvo. 2007. No. 9, pp. 28–31. (In Russian).
10. Kotlyar V.D., Kozlov A.V., Kotlyar A.V. High-performance wall ceramics based on porous hollow silicate aggregate. Nauchnoe obozrenie. 2014. No. 10, pp. 392. (In Russian).
11. Kazantseva L.K., Puzanov I.S., Nikitin A.I. Foamed Ceramic. Features of manufacture and its properties. High technologies and innova-tions (XXII scientific readings). Construction and composite materials tech-nologies. Papers of reports of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. Belgorod: BSTU. 2016. Part 1, pp. 143–147. (In Russian).
12. Gurieva V.A., Doroshin A.V., Vdovin K.M., Andreeva Yu.E. Porous ceramics on the basis of low-melting clays and slurries. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2017. No. 4, pp. 32–36. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2017-747-4-32-36. (In Russian).
13. Beregovoi V.A., Snadin S.V. Cellular ceramic materials. Theory and practice of improving the efficiency of building materials: Proceedings of XIII International Scientific and Technical Conference. Penza: PGUAS, 2018, pp. 7–12. (In Russian).
14. Stolboushkin А.Yu., Ivanov A.I., Fomina O.A. A Study on Structure and Phase Composition of Cellular Ceramic Materials from Dis-persed Silicarich Rocks. Materials Engineering and Technologies for Production and Processing IV: Solid State Phenomena. Trans Tech Publications. Switzerland. 2018. Vol. 284, pp. 893–898.
15. Patent RF 2593832. Sposob izgotovleniya stenovykh keramich-eskikh izdelii [Method of making wall ceramics]. Ivanov A.I., Stolboushkin A.Yu., Storozhenko G.I. Declared 08.06.2015. Published 10.08.2016. Bulletin No. 22. (In Russian).
16. Stolboushkin A.Yu., Ivanov A.I., Shevchenko V.V., Fomina O.A., Druzhinin M.S. Study on structure and properties of cellular ceramic materials with a framework from dispersed silica-containing rocks. Stroi-tel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2017. No. 12, pp. 7–13. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2017-755-12-7-13. (In Russian).
17. Nikitin A.I., Storozhenko G.I., L.K. Kazantseva L.K., Vereshchagin V.I. Heat-insulating materials and products on the basis of tripolis of Potanin deposit. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2014. No. 8, pp. 34–37. (In Russian).
For citation: Stolboushkin A.Yu., Fomina O.A. Influence of burning temperature on the formation of the cellular structure ceramics with glass-ceramic frame. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2019. No. 4, pp. 20–26. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2019-769-4-20-26 (In Russian).