Bryansk State Engineering-Technological University (3, Stanke Dimitrova Avenue, Bryansk, 241037, Russian Federation)
2. Rudenko B.D. Characteristics of wood-cement composite when using square chips. Lesnoy Zhurnal. 2009. No. 1, pp. 90–94. (In Russian).
3. Ugolev B.N. Experimental research of the influence of the nanostructure changes on wood deformability. Vestnik MGUL. 2012. Vol. 90. No. 7, pp. 124–126. (In Russian).
4. Lukutsova N., Lukashov S., Matveeva E. Research of the fine-grained concrete modified by nanoadditive. SITА. 2010. Vol. 12. No. 3, pp. 36–39.
5. Lukuttsova N.P., Gornostaeva E.Y., Polyakov S.V., Petrov R.O. Modification of wood-cement compositions with complex additives. Vestnik BGTU im V.G. Shukhova. 2013. No. 2, pp. 13–16. (In Russian).
6. Bazhenov Y.M., Alimov L.A., Voronin V.V. Struktura i svoystva betonov s nanomodifikatorami na osnove tekhnogennykh otkhodov. Monografiya [The structure and properties of concrete with nanomodifiers based on anthropogenic wastes. Monograph]. Moscow: MGSU. 2013. 204 p.
7. Dorzhieva E.V. Effect studies of sol-gel processes on the properties of cement stone. Nanotekhnologii v stroitel’stve. 2011. No. 6, pp. 66-73. (In Russian).
For citation: Gornostaeva E.Yu., Lasman I.A., Fedorenko E.A., Kamoza E.V. Wood-Cement Compositions with Structures Modified at Macro-, Micro-, and Nano-Levels. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2015. No. 11, pp. 13-16. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2015-731-11-13-16