M.Yu. GRANIK, Candidate of Sciences (Engineering), Head of Laboratory of Decorative and Modified Concretes Technology
OAO «TSNIIEP zhilykh i obshchestvennykh zdaniy (TSNIIEPzhilishcha)» (9, structure 3, Dmitrovskoye Highway, 127434, Moscow, Russian Federation)
2. Nikolaev S.V. Revival of large-panel housing construction in Russia. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2012. No. 4, pp. 2–8. (In Russian).
3. Tikhomirov B.I., Korshunov A.N. The line of bezopalubochny formation – efficiency plant with flexible technology. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2012. No. 4, pp. 22–26. (In Russian).
4. Sokolov B.S., Mironova Yu.V., Gataullina D.R. Ways of Overcoming of Crisis Situation in Large-Panel Housing Construction. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2011. No. 3, pp. 4–6. (In Russian).
5. Yumasheva E.I., Sapacheva L.V. The house-building industry and the social order of time. Stroitel'nye Materialy [Construction materiаls]. 2014. No. 10, pp. 3–11. (In Russian).
6. Yarmakovsky V.N., Kostin A.N., Fotin O.V., Kondyurin A.E. Thermal Efficient External Walls of Buildings Built with the Use of Monolithic Polysterene Concrete with High-Porous and Plasticized Matrix. Stroitel'nye Materialy [Construction materiаls]. 2014. No. 6, pp. 18–24. (In Russian).
7. Savin V.K. Energoekonomika [Power economy]. Moscow: Lazur. 2011. 415 p. (In Russian).
8. Karpenko N.I., Yarmakovsky V.N, Shkolnik Ya.Sh. State and using perspectives of by-products in building industry. Ecologiya i promishlennost Rossii. 2012. No. 10, pp. 50–55. (In Russian).
9. Umniakova N.P. Rising of energo-effective buildings to reduce the action for sustainable. Vestnik MGSU. 2011. No. 3, pp. 221–227. (In Russian).
For citation: Blazhko V.P., Granik M.Yu. Flexible Basalt-Plastic Ties for Using in Three-Layer Panels of External Walls. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2015. No. 5, pp. 58-61. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2015-725-5-58-61