A.F. BURYANOV, Doctor of Science es (Engineering)
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (129337, Moscow, 26 Yaroslavskoe sh.)
2. Solovyev V.G., Bur’yanov A.F., Elsuf’eva M.S. Features of the production of steel fibre concrete products and designs. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2014. No. 3, pp. 18–21. (In Russian).
3. Kochanov D.I. Nanomaterials and nanotechnologies for engineering: current status and prospects of application. Armaturostroenie. 2011. No. 4 (73), pp. 55–61. (In Russian).
4. Falikman V.R., Sobolev K.G. Plenty of room beyond, or how nanotechnology can change the world of concrete. Nanotekhnologii v stroitel’stve: nauchnyi internet-zhurnal. 2010. No. 6. Vol. 2, pp. 17–31. http://www.nanobuild.ru/ru_RU/journal/Nanobuild_6_2010_RUS.pdf (date of access 24.12.2014). (In Russian).
5. Campillo A. Guerrero J.S., Dolado A., Porro J.A., Ibanez S., Goni. Improvement of initial mechanical strength by nanoalumina in belite cements. Materials Letters. 2007. Vol. 61, pp. 1889–1892.
6. Elsuf’eva M.S., Solovyev V.G., Bur’yanov A.F. The use of expanding additives in steel fiber concrete. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2014. No. 8, pp. 60–63. (In Russian).
For citation: Nurtdinov M.R., Solovyev V.G., Buryanov A.F. Fine Concretes Modified with AlOOH and Al2O3 Nanofibers. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2015. No. 2, pp. 68-71. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2015-722-2-68-71