A.I. IVANOV2, Engineer
1 «Baskey Keramik» OOO (1b, Stepana Razina Street, Chelyabinsk Oblast, Chelyabinsk, 454111, Russian Federation)
2 Institute of Thermophysics named after S.S. Kutateladze SB RAS (1, Lavrentev Lane, Novosibirsk, 630090, Russian Federation)
2. Nikiforova E.M., Eromasov R.G., Vlasov O.A. et al. Utilization of wet magnetic separation iron ore slimes in the production of expanded clay. Obogashchenie rud. 2015. No. 1, pp. 43–46. (In Russian).
3. Tkachev A.G., Yatsenko E.A., Smolii V.A. et al. Influence of coal-mining waste on the molding, drying and burning properties of ceramic masses. Tekhnika i tekhnologiya silikatov. 2013. No. 2, pp. 17–21. (In Russian).
4. Lyutenko A.O., Nikolaenko M.A., Khodykin E.I. et al. Composite binders based on co-extracted roaches of coal deposits for strengthening soil for road construction. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2009. No. 7, pp. 22–23. (In Russian).
5. Kochneva T.P. Experience of using mining waste in the production of ceramic bricks. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2003. No. 2, pp. 39–41. (In Russian).
6. Kotlyar V.D., Ustinov A.V., Kovalev V.Yu. et al. Ceramic stones of compression moulding on the basis of gaizes and coal preparation waste. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2013. No. 4, pp. 44–48. (In Russian).
7. Klassen V.K., Borisov I.N., Manuilov V.E. et al. Theoretical underpinning and efficiency of coal mining waste in cement technology. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2007. No. 8, pp. 20–21. (In Russian).
8. Santos C.R., Amaral J. R., Tubino R. M. et al. Use of coal waste as fine aggregates in concrete paving blocks. Geomaterials. 2013. No. 3, pp. 54–59.
9. Skarzynska K.M. Reuse of coal mining wastes in civil engineering. Part 2: Utilization of minestone. Waste Management. 1995. No. 2, pp. 83–126.
10. Avdokhin V.M., Morozov V.V., Boiko D.Yu. et al. Modern methods of coals enrichment by pneumatic separation. Zbagachennya korisnikh kopalin. 2008. No. 34 (75), pp. 132–140.
11. Zhuravlev A.V. SEPAIR: presentation of enrichment unit. Russian Business: Internet-journal. 2008. No. 2. (In Russian).
For citation: Storozhenko G.I., Stolboushkin A.Yu., Ivanov A.I. Coal argillite recycling in ceramic raw materials and process fuel production. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2015. No. 8, pp. 50-59. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2015-728-8-50-59