22–26 March, 2019 Sharm ElSheikh, Egypt
XI International Conference NANO-TECHNOLOGY IN CONSTRUCTION Green and Sustainable Construction NTC-2019
Housing & Building National Research Center (HBRC)
Egyptian Russian University (ERU)
Kalashnikov Izhevsk State Technical University (ISTU)
Information support – the «Construction Materials» journal
The issue of the journal «Construction Materials» 1-2.2019 is being prepared for the conference. Articles will be published in two languages (Russian, English). Deadline for submitting the material to the editorial office before 01.02.2019
Nanoparticles synthesis and applications.
• Nanoscale materials characterization.
• Nanostructured or nanoporous materials and nanocomposites
• Nanomaterials for structural health monitoring and sensing.
• Application of nanotechnology in paints, coatings, layers and membranes.
• Nanomaterials in architecture for energy efficiency, indoor environmentalquality and sustainablity.
• Nano-technology’s effect of fire performance.
Deadlines and Conference fees
– Acceptance for abstract 01/11/2018
– Submission of full manuscript 01/12/2018
– Acceptance for full manuscripts 01/01/2019
– Final acceptance 01/02/2019
For Non Egyptian participants, the conference registration fees excluding
accommodation, transportation and social activities is 200 USD/Person
and 100 USD/Person for Non Egyptian students.
A package for accommodation, internal transportation and social
activities is available for Non Egyptian participants for 500 USD/Person
and 300 USD/Person for Non Egyptian students.
Payment of fees must be: by Bank transfer to QNB Qatar National
Bank Al Ahli, swift code QNB AEGCXXX, Account No. 00037 00152
20315560107-56, Egyptian-Russian University.