B.I. GUREVICH, Candidate of Sciences (Engineering)
Tananaev Institute of Chemistry and Technology of the Federal Research Centre «Kola Science Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences» (26a, «Academic Town», Apatity, 184209, Murmansk region, Russian Federation)
2. Kopanica N.O., Sarkisov Y.S., Demyanenko O.V. Application of nanodispersed silica in the production of building mixtures. Vestnik TGASU. 2016. No. 5, pp. 140–150. (In Russian).
3. Khaloo Alireza, Mobini Mohammad Hossein, Hosseini Payam. Influence of different types of nano-SiO2 particles on properties of high-performance concrete. Construction and Building Materials. 2016. Vol. 113, pp. 188–201. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2016.03.041
4. Chithra S., Senthil Kumar S. R. R., Chinnaraju K. The effect of Colloidal Nano-silica on workability, mechanical and durability properties of High Performance Concrete with Copper slag as partial fine aggregate. Construction and Building Materials. 2016. Vol. 113, pp. 794–804. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2016.03.119
5. Haruehansapong Sattawat, Pulngern Tawich, Chucheepsakul Somchai. Effect of the particle size of nanosilica on the compressive strength and the optimum replacement content of cement mortar containing nano-SiO2. Construction and Building Materials. 2014. Vol. 50, pp. 471–477. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2013.10.002
6. Nili M., Ehsani A. Investigating the effect of the cement paste and transition zone on strength development of concrete containing nanosilica and silica fume // Materials and Design. 2015. Vol. 75, pp. 174–183. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matdes.2015.03.024
7. Urhanova L.A., Lhasaranov S.A., Bardahanov S.P. Modified concrete with nano-disperse additives. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2014. No. 8, pp. 52–55. (In Russian).
8. Kalashnikov V.I., Erofeev V.T., Moroz M.N., Troyanov I.Yu., Volodin V.M., Suzdal’tsev O.V. Nanohydrosilicate technologies in concrete production. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2014. No. 5, pp. 88–91. (In Russian).
9. Potapov V.V., Grushevskaya E.N., Leonovich S.N. Modification of materials on the basis of cement with hydrothermal nano-silica. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2017. No. 7, pp. 4–9. (In Russian).
10. Yankovich K., Stankovich S.J., Stoyanovich M., Bojovich D., Antich L. Effect of nanosilica and filler type on the properties of high-strength concrete. Cement i ego primenenie. 2017. No. 4, pp. 118–120. (In Russian).
11. Durgun Muhammed Yasin, Atahan Hakan Nuri. Rheological and fresh properties of reduced fine content self-compacting concretes produced with different particle sizes of nano SiO2 // Construction and Building Materials. 2017. Vol. 142, pp. 431–443. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2017.03.098
12. Kosmachev P.V., Demyanenko O.V. Vlasov V.A. Kopanica N.O. Skripnikova N.K. Composite materials on the basis of cement with nanodispersed silica. Vestnik TGASU. 2017. No. 4, pp. 139–146. (In Russian).
13. Tyukavkina V.V., Kasikov A.G., Gurevich B.I. Influence of the method of introducing mesoporous silica in cement mortar. Izvestiya Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnologicheskogo instituta (tekhnicheskogo universiteta). 2017. No. 38 (64), pp. 60–63. (In Russian).
14. Tyukavkina V.V., Kasikov A.G., Gurevich B.I. Mayorova E.A. The preparation of amorphous silica from non-ferrous metallurgy slags and its use for magnesium astringents. Khimicheskaya tekhnologiya. 2014. No. 3, pp. 167–172. (In Russian).
15. Gorshkov V.S., Timashev V.V., Savelev V.G. Metody fiziko-khimicheskogo analiza vyazhushchikh veshchestv [Methods of physico-chemical analysis of binders]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola. 1981. 335 p.
For citation: Tyukavkina V.V., Kasikov A.G., Gurevich B.I. Structure formation of cement stone modified with additive of nano-disperse silicon dioxide. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2018. No. 11, pp. 31–35. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2018-765-11-31-35 (In Russian).