Industrial University of Tyumen (38, Volodarskogo Street, Tyumen, 625000, Russian Federation)
2. Somov N.V. The solution of problems of a silicate branch is a matter of silicate manufactures themselves. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2009. No. 9, pp. 18–19. (In Russian).
3. Cherepanov V.I., Nekrasova E.V., Chernykh N.A., Panchenko Yu.F. Waterproofness of silicate brick. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2013. No. 9, pp. 10–11. (In Russian).
4. Vol’f A.V., Bozhok E.V., Ermolaev A.A. Effect of mineral additives on the properties of silica brick. Polzunovskiy al’manakh. 2016. No. 1, pp. 68–72. (In Russian).
5. Bobkov V.V., Samofeev N.S., Chuikin A.E. Silicate brick in the exterior walls of buildings: analysis of the state, the forecast of durability and ways to improve it. Inzhenerno-stroitel’nyi zhurnal. 2011. No. 8, pp. 35–40. (In Russian).
6. Silaenkov E.S. Dolgovechnost’ izdelii iz yacheistykh betonov [Durability of products from cellular concrete]. Moscow: Stroyizdat. 1986. 176 p.
7. Berdov A.I., Babkov V.V., Gabitov A.I., Samofeev N.S. Structural and physicochemical changes in silicate bricks on the interval of 70 years of operation. Vestnik MGSU. 2011. No. 5, pp. 261–266. (In Russian).
8. Kaftaeva M.V., Rakhimbaev I.Sh. Thermodynamic analysis of processes of hydrothermal synthesis of xonotlite using the Born-Haber cycle. Vestnik Severo-Vostochnogo federal’nogo universiteta im. M.K. Ammosova. 2016. No. 5 (55), pp. 93–101. (In Russian).
9. Timashev V.V. Sintez i gidratatsiya vyazhushchikh materialov: Izbrannye trudy [Synthesis and hydration of binders: Selected Works]. Moscow: Nauka. 1986. 424 p.
10. Ovcharenko G.I., Gil’miyarov D.I. Interrelation of strength and phase composition of autoclave calc-ash stone. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel’stvo. 2013. No. 10, pp. 28–32. (In Russian).
11. Solonina V.A., Zimakova G.A., Bayanov D.S., Sharko P.V., Zelig M.P. Synthesis of structures of cellular-concrete composites with nanosized components. Vestnik MGSU. 2017. Vol. 12. Iss. 7, pp. 733–739. (In Russian).
12. Belov V.V., Smirnov M.A. Stroitel’nye kompozity iz optimizirovannykh mineral’nykh smesei [Building composites from optimized mineral mixtures]. Tver’: TvGTU. 2012. 112 p.
13. Kaprielov S.S. General regularities in the formation of the structure of cement stone and concrete with the addition of ultrafine materials. Beton I zhelezobeton. 1995. No. 4, pp. 16–20. (In Russian).
14. Zimakova G.A., Solonina V.A., Zelig M.P. Research of the influence of reftinskiy SDPP`S ash on the processes of cement stone`s structure forming. Ecology and safety in the technosphere: current problems and solutions. 2017. Vol. 50. (IOP сonf. series: Earth and Environmental Science). http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/50/1/012007/pdf (Date of access 19.03.14). (In Russian).
15. www-МINKRIST. Crystallographic and crystallochemical database for minerals and their structural analogues: Electronic database. Chernogolovka: IEM RAN. 2015. http://database.iem.ac.ru/mincryst/rus/ (Date of access 11.09.2018).
For citation: Zimakova G.A., Solonina V.A., Zelig M.P., Orlov V.S. Role of aleuropelites in formation of properties of lime-silicate materials of autoclaved hardening. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2018. No. 9, pp. 4–9. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2018-763-9-4-9 (In Russian).