D.Yu. ILVITSKY2 , Candidate of Sciences (Engineering), Director;
V.P. ETENKO3 , Doctor of Architecture;
B.S. ISTOMIN1 , Doctor of Architecture, Counsellor of RAACS;
T.N. KOLESNIKOVA4 , Doctor of Architecture;
B.V PRYKIN5 , Doctor of Sciences (Engineering)
1 State University of Land Use Planning (15, Kazakova Street, Moscow, 105064, Russian Federation)
2 Design workshop “Point of Assemblage” (7, Gilyarovskogo Street, Moscow, 127380, Russian Federation)
3 OAO “TSNIIpromzdany” (46-2, Dmitrovskoye Shosse, Moscow, 127238, Russian Federation)
4 Orel State University named after I.S. Turgeneva (95, Komsomol’skaya Street, Orel, 302026, Russian Federation)
5 National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (26, Yaroslavskoe Highway, Moscow, 129337, Russian Federation)
2. Metlenkov N.F., Ilvitskaya S.V. New direction in architectural education “Cult architecture:” for “and” against“. Zhurnal Moskovskoj Patriarhii. Hramozdatel’. Prilozhenie o cerkovnom zodchestve i ubranstve Hramov. 2013. No. 2 (3), pp. 44–48. (In Russian).
3. Ilvitskaya S.V., Shvetsova-Shilovskaya E.A. Saving from pilgrims. Zhurnal Moskovskoy Patriarkhii. Khramozdatel’: Prilozhenie o tserkovnom stroitel’stve. 2013. No. 2 (3), pp. 48–56. (In Russian).
4. Beljaev L. Unusual archeology. Necropolis, Temples, cultural layer of the XVII century in the monasteries of Moscow. Moskovskoe nasledie. 2014. No. 2 (32), pp. 23–28. (In Russian).
5. Ilvitskaya S.V., Petrova L.V., Bulgakova E.A. House temples of Russian universities – the spiritual catalyst for the creation of churches. Arhitektura i stroitel’stvo Rossii. 2016. No. 1–2 (217–218), pp. 43–52. (In Russian).
6. Subbotin O.S. Architecture of orthodox churches at higher educational institutions. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2018. No.1–2, pp.10–15. (InRussian).
7. Ilvitskii D.Yu., Zolotarev A.O. Experience in designing a new Temple within the framework of the development of the historical territory of the Sretensky Monastery with the use of information technology BIM. Arhitektura i stroitel’stvo Rossii. 2016. No. 1–2 (217–218), pp. 63–75. (In Russian).
8. Kapustyan N.K., Antonovskaya G.N., Klimov A.N., Basakina I.M. Evaluation of strong seismic effects on buildings by observing weak vibrations. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2015. No. 3, pp. 37–42. (In Russian).
9. Ilvitskaya S.V., Smirnov A.V. Principles of formation of the architecture of the CDC in the historical environment. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2012. No. 1, pp. 11–13. (In Russian).
10. Ilvitskaya S.V., Okhlyabinin S.D., Danilenko I.A. Glossary of architectural and construction terms and scientific definitions in the field of the history of architecture and the restoration of architectural monuments. Moscow: GUZ. 2015. 156 p. (In Russian).
11. Ilvitskaya S.V., Polyakov I.A. Stages of development of architecture and nature as a unified system. Estestvennye i tekhnicheskie nauki. 2014, No. 11–12 (78), pp. 443–444. (In Russian).
12. Ilvitskaya S.V Experience of competitive design in the context of the creative education of the architectdesigner. Vestnik RMAT. 2014Z. No. 4, pp. 102–106. (In Russian).
13. Ilvitskaya S.V., Smirnov A.V. The Role of cultural and leisure centers in the historical environment and the preservation of cultural heritage. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2015. No. 3, pp. 1–6. (In Russian).
14. Ilvitskaya S.V. Prostranstva tsivilizatsionnogo turizma i arkhitekturnoe nasledie monastyrskikh dukhovnykh tsentrov. Arkhitektura i stroitel’stvo Rossii. 2017. No. 1, pp. 59–67. (In Russian).
15. Ilvitskaya S .V., Gorbachev D. G. Anamorphoses in architecture. Arhitektura i stroitel’stvo Rossii. 2017. No. 3, pp. 116–117. (In Russian).
16. Ilvitskaya S. V., Prihodko V.F. Innovative technologies in the field of topography, land management, territorial planning, construction and architecture. Vol. 365, 2018. XXI International Scientific Conference on Advanced in Civil Engineering “Construction – The Formation of Living Environment” (FORM 2018). Preface, June 2018 (011001–011002). Smart City, June 2018 (022001– 022070).
17. Ilvitskaya S.V., Shvetsova-Shilovskaya E.A. Architectural Arrangement Of Modern Monastery Museum: The Case Of The Holy Trinity Antony Of Siya Monastery Of Arkhangelsk Region. Vestnik MGSU. 2018. No. 2, pp. 148–154. (In Russian).
18. Ilvitskaya S.V., Lobkova Т.V. “Green” architecture of the dwelling and GREEN BIM technologies. Arhitektura i stroitel’stvo Rossii. 2018. No. 1, pp. 108–113. (In Russian).
For citation: Ilvitskaya S.V., Ilvitsky D.Yu., Etenko V.P., Istomin B.S., Kolesnikova T.N., Prykin B.V. Innovation technologies of computer simulation of structures and facilities in designing and construction of a new temple of Sretensky monastery in Moscow. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2018. No. 8, pp. 79–87. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2018-762-8-79-87 (In Russian)