G.N. ALEXANDROV, Master,
A.P. SCRYABIN, Undergraduate,
K.F. BAISHEV, Undergraduate North-Eastern Federal University in Yakutsk (58, Belinskogo Street, Yakutsk, 677000, Russian Federation)
1. Haibin Yang, Hongzhi Cui, Waiching Tang, Zongjin Li, Ningxu Han, Feng Xing. A critical review on research progress of graphene/cement based composites. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing. 2017. Vol. 102, pp. 273–296. doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa. 2017.07.019.
2. Qin Wang, Jian Wang, Chun-xiang Lu, Bo-wei Liu, Kun Zhang, Chong-zhi Li. Influence of graphene oxide additions on the microstructure and mechanical strength of cement. New Carbon Materials. 2015. Vol. 30. Iss. 4, pp. 349–356. doi.org/10.1016/S1872-5805(15)60194-9.
3. Haibin Yang, Manuel Monasterio, Hongzhi Cui, Ningxu Han. Experimental study of the effects of graphene oxide on microstructure and properties of cement paste composite. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing. 2017. Vol. 102, pp. 263–272. doi. org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2017.07.022.
4. Shenghua Lv, Yujuan Ma, Chaochao Qiu, Ting Sun, Jingjing Liu, Qingfang Zhou. Effect of graphene oxide nanosheets of microstructure and mechanical properties of cement composites. Construction and Building Materials. 2013. Vol. 49, pp. 121–127. doi.org/10.1016/j. conbuildmat.2013.08.022.
5. Lin C., Wei W., Hu Y.H. Catalytic behavior of graphene oxide for cement hydration process. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids. 2016. Vol. 89, pp. 128–133. doi. org/10.1016/j.jpcs.2015.11.002.
6. Min Wang, Rumin Wang, Hao Yao, Shameel Farhan, Shuirong Zhenga, Congcong Du. Study on the three dimensional mechanism of graphene oxide nanosheets modified cement. Construction and Building Materials. 2016. Vol. 126, pp. 730–739. doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat. 2016.09.092.
7. Min Wang, Hao Yao, Rumin Wang, Shuirong Zheng. Chemically functionalized graphene oxide as the additive for cement–matrix composite with enhanced fluidity and toughness. Construction and Building Materials. 2017. Vol. 150, pp. 150–156. doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat. 2017.05.217.
8. Fedorova G.D., Alexandrov G.N., Smagulova S.A. The study of graphene oxide use in cement systems. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2016. No. 1–2, pp. 21–26.
9. Fedorova G.D., Baishev K.F., Skryabin A.P. Graphene oxide as a promising nanomaterial for cement. Nauchnoe obozrenie. 2017. No. 12, pp. 36–41. (In Russian).
10. Zhu Pan, Li He, Ling Qiu, Asghar Habibnejad Korayem, Gang Li, Jun Wu Zhu, Frank Collins, Dan Li, Wen Hui Duan, Ming Chien Wang. Mechanical properties and microstructure of a graphene oxide-cement composite // Cement and Concrete Composites. 2015. Vol. 58, pp. 140–147. doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconcomp.2015.02.001.
For citation: Fedorova G.D., Alexandrov G.N., Scryabin A.P., Baishev K.F. Influence of graphene oxide on compressive strength of cement paste. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2018. No. 1–2, pp. 11–17. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2018-756-1-2-11-17 (In Russian).