L.Yu. GNEDINA, Candidate of Sciences (Engineering)
National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (26, Yaroslavskoye Highway, 129337, Moscow, Russian Federation)
2. Fedosov S.V. Analytical description of heat and moisture transfer during drying of dispersed materials in the presence of thermal diffusion and internal evaporation of moisture. Zhurnal prikladnoy khimii. 1986. Vol. 59. No. 3, pp. 2033–2038. (In Russian).
3. Fedosov S.V., Kiselnikov V.N. Heat transfer in a spherical particle with convective drying in a suspended state. Izvestiya vuzov. Khimiya i khimicheskaya tekhnologiya. 1985. Vol. 28. No. 2, pp. 14–15. (In Russian).
4. Fedosov S.V., Zaytsev V.A., SHmelev A.L. Calculation of temperature fields in a cylindrical reactor with a nonuniformly distributed heat source. State and prospects of development of electro technology. Abstracts of the All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference. Ivanovo. 1987. 28 p.
5. Fedosov S.V., Kisel’nikov V.N., Shertaev T.U. Primenenie metodov teorii teploprovodnosti dlya modelirovaniya protsessov konvektivnoy sushki [Application of the methods of the theory of thermal conductivity for modeling the processes of convective drying]. Alma-Ata: Gylym. 1992. 168 p.
6. Fedosov S.V., Gnedina L.Yu. Non-stationary heat transfer in a multilayered enclosing structure. Problems of building thermophysics of microclimate and energy saving systems in buildings: Coll. reports of the IV scientific-practical conference. 27–29 April 1999. Mosscow. 343–348 p.
7. Chizil’skiy E. Ventilated exterior wall constructions. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo. 1996. No. 10, pp. 25–27. (In Russian).
8. Shmelev A.L. Fedosov S.V., Zaytsev V.A., Sokol’skiy A.I., Kisel’nikov V.N. Modelirovanie nestatsionarnogo teploperenosa v reaktore gidroliza tsiansoderzhashchikh polimerov [Modeling of non-stationary heat transfer in the reactor of hydrolysis of cyanide-containing polymers]. Ivanovo Chemical Technology Institute. 1988. Dep. in the NIITEKhIM. N1076-XII88.
9. Shmelev A.L. A continuous method for producing watersoluble polymers based on polyacrylonitrile with a high content of the basic substance. Cand. Diss. (Engineering). Ivanovo. 1998. (In Russian).
10. Lykov A.V., Mikhaylov Yu.A. Teoriya perenosa energii i veshchestva [Theory of energy and matter transfer]. Minsk: AN BSSR Publishing. 1959. 330 p.
11. Fedosov S.V., Ibragimov A.M., Gnedina L.YU., Gushchin A.V. Mathematical model of non-stationary heat transfer in a multilayered enclosing structure. Reports of the XII Russian-Polish seminar “Theoretical Foundations of Construction”. Warsaw: 2003, pp. 253–261. (In Russian).
For citation: Ibragimov A.M., Lipenina A.V., Gnedina L.Yu. Design of the blast furnace wall structure made of efficient materials. Part 2. Solution of boundary problems of heat transfer. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2018. No. 5, pp. 73–76. DOI: https://doi.org/doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2018-759-5-73-76 (In Russian).