R.R. KABIROV2, Engineer, General director;
V.P. MOROZOV 3, Doctor Sciences (Geology and Mineralogy);
R.A. ARISKINA1 , Engineer;
A.R. VALIMUKHAMETOVA1, Magistrand,
K.A. ARISKINA1, Engineer
1 Kazan Federal University. Institute of Physics (16a, Kremlyovskaya Street, Kazan, 420008, Russian Federation)
2 “Alekseevskaya ceramics” ОАО (10, Kirpichnezavodskaya Street, Urban-type settlement Alekseevseo, 422900, Republic of Tatarstan)
3 Kazan Federal University. Institute of Geology and Petroleum Technologies (4/5, Kremlyovskaya Street, Kazan, 420008, Russian Federation)
2. Ezersky V.A., Panferov A.I. Kaolinite Clay of Novoorsk deposit is an effective additive in production of face brick and clinker. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2012. No. 5, pp. 19–21. (In Russian).
3. Bogdanovsky A.L., Pishchik A.V. The use of clays of bol shaya karpovka deposit in production of building ceram ics. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2012. No. 5, pp. 22–25. (In Russian).
4. Krolovetsky D.V., Gryzunov R.N. Voronezh Rudoupravleniye: development of the company and expansion of latnenskiye clays for ceramic brick. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2015. No. 4, pp. 18–19. (In Russian).
5. Zubehin A.P., Yatsenko N.D., Golovanova S.P. Theoretical Foundations of white and painting ceramics and Portland cement. Moscow: OOO RIF Stroymaterialy. 2014. 152 p.
6. Penrose Roger The new mind of the king: About computers, thinking and the laws of physics: Tr. with the English. / General. Ed. V.O. Malyshenko. Foreword by G.G. Malinetsky. Ed. 2-nd, corrected. M.: Editorial URSS, 2005. 400 p. (Synergetics from the past to the future).
7. Fayer M. Absolute minimum. How quantum theory explains our world. / Trans. With the English. A. Sergeev. St. Petersburg: Peter, 2016. 384 p.
8. Mössbauer Mineral Handboack / Stevens J.G., Khasanov A.M., Miller J.W. Et al. Messburger Mineral Handbook, Biltmore Press, Ashville, NC. 2005. 626 p.
9. Petelin A.D., Saprykin V.I., Klevakin V.A., Klevakina E.V. Features of application of clays of Nizhneuvelskoye deposit in the production of ceramic bricks. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials. 2015. No. 4, pp. 28– 30. (In Russian).
10. Petelin A.D., Saprykin V.I., Klevakin V.A., Klevakina E.V. Universal clays of the Nizhne-Uvelsky deposit for the production of ceramic building materials. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials. 2017. No. 4, pp. 11–13. (In Russian).
For citation: Salahov A.M., Kabirov R.R., Morozov V.P., Ariskina R.A., Valimuhametova A.R., Ariskina K.A. Research of structure and phase composition of clays in the course of their heat treatment. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2017. No. 9, pp. 18–22. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2017-752-9-18-22. (In Russian)