Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building (2, Solyanaya Square, Tomsk, 634003, Russian Federation)
2. Rosin G.S. Installation for measuring the dynamic characteristics of elastic materials by the resonance method. Zavodskaya laboratoriya.1960. Vol. 26. No. 10, pp. 1180– 1181. (In Russian).
3. Zaborov V.I., Rosin G.S. Measuring the dynamic parameters of soundproof materials. Akusticheskiy zhurnal. 1961. Vol. 7. No. 1, pp. 92–94. (In Russian).
4. Skripchenko D.S. Investigation of dynamic characteristics of sound-insulating materials for various types of loads. Materials of the II International Scientific Conference “Youth, science, technology: new ideas and perspectives”. Tomsk. 2015, pp. 139–142. (In Russian).
5. Skrichpenko D.S. Sound insulation in buildings in view of indirect sound transmission. Materials of the I International scientific conference “Youth, science, technology: new ideas and perspectives”. Tomsk. 2014, pp. 45–46. (In Russian).
6. Ovsyannikov S.N. Rasprostranenie zvukovoi vibratsii v grazhdanskikh zdaniyakh [Propagation of sound vibration in civil buildings]. Tomsk: Publishing house of TASU. 2000. 378 p.
7. Ovsyannikov S.N., Skripchenko D.S. The results of experimental studies of the dynamic characteristics of sound-proof materials used in enclosing structures and joints. Materials of the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Investments, construction, real estate as a material basis for modernization and innovative development of the economy”. Tomsk. 2016. Part 1, pp. 485–489. (In Russian).
8. Ovsyannikov S.N., Skripchenko D.S. Investigation of the soundproofing properties of materials under various static loads. Izvestiya vuzov. Tekhnologiya tekstil’noi promyshlen- nosti. 2016, No. 4 (364), pp. 40–44. (In Russian). м9. Klyukin I.I. Experimental study of sound-proof gaskets. Zhurnal tekhnicheskoi fiziki. 1950. Vol. 20. No. 5, pp. 590–601. (In Russian).
10. Naumkin H.I., Tartakovsky B.D., Efrussi M.M. An experimental study of some vibration-absorbing materials. Akusticheskiy zhurnal. 1959. Vol. 5. No. 2, pp. 190–201. (In Russian).
For citation: Skripchenko D.S., Ovsyannikov S.N. Methods of tests conduction for determining the dynamic elasticity modulus, dynamic shear modulus, and loss factor of sound insula- tion materials. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2017. No. 6, pp. 55–58. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2017-749-6-55-58. (In Russian)