1 Novosibirsk State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (113, Leningradskaya Street, Novosibirsk, 630008, Russian Federation)
2 Novosibirsk State University of Architecture, Design and Art (38, Krasny Avenue, Novosibirsk, 630099, Russian Federation)
2. Chen W., Shen P., Shui Z. Determination of water con- tent in fresh concrete mix based on relative dielectric constant measurement. Construction and Building Materials. 2012. Vol. 34, pp. 306–312.
3. Lai W.L. [et al.] Characterization of concrete properties from dielectric properties using ground penetrating radar. Cement and Concrete Research. 2009. Vol. 39. No. 8, pp. 687–695.
4. Yoon S.S., Kim S.Y., Kim H.C. Dielectric spectra of fresh cement paste below freezing point using an insulated electrode. Journal of Materials Science. 1994. Vol. 29. No. 7, pp.1910–1914.
5. Haddad R.H., Al-Qadi J.L. Characterization of Portland cement concrete using electromagnetic waves over the microwave frequencies. Cement and Concrete Research.1998. Vol. 28. No. 10, pp. 1379–1391.
6. Gu P., Beaudoin J.J. Dielectric behavior of hardened ce- ment paste systems. Journal of Materials Science Letter. 1996. Vol. 15. No, 2. pp. 182–184.
7. Levita G. [et al.] Electrical properties of fluidified Portland cement mixes in the early stage of hydration. Cement and Concrete Research.2000. Vol. 30. No. 6, pp. 923–930.
8. Vodop’yanov K.A. Themperature – frequency depen- dence for dielectric losses in crystals with polar molecules. Doklady AN SSSR. 1952. Т. 94. No. 5, pp. 919–921. (In Russian).
9. Mashkin A.N., Berdov G.I., Vinogradov S.A., Chritankov V.F. Dielectric measurement analysis of the process of cement stone hardening. Izvestiya vusov. Stroitel’stvo. 2015. No. 3, pp. 23–27. (In Russian).
10. Berdov G.I., Mashkin A.N., Vinogradov S.A. High-frequency dilectric measurement control of the process of cement materials hardening . Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction Materials]. 2016. No. 1–2. pp. 107–109. (In Russian)
For citation: Berdov G.I., Vinogradov S.A., Bernatsky A.F. Effect of thermal-humidity treatment on structure and properties of cement stone. Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction materi- als]. 2017. No. 5, pp. 81–85. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0585-430X-2017-748-5-81-85. (In Russian).